Calan Side Effects
Are you interested to know about the side effects of Calan? Read everything about the blood pressure drug Calan and the Calan side effects…
The following side effect of using Calan could arise:
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction after taking Calan:
hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects after taking a dosage of Calan:
- fast or slow heartbeats;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- fever, sore throat, headache with a severe blistering, peeling, red skin
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects when using Calan may include:
- constipation, nausea;
- skin rash or itching;
- dizziness, headache, tired feeling; or
- warmth, itching, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin.
This is not a complete list of the side effects of Calan and others may occur as well. Mostly there are no side effects after using Calan and the above side effects are only arising in a very small % of people.